1) Admission Request and Declaration Forms: you will need one form filled out for each passenger. Click here to get the form.
2) Proof of Covid-19 Medical Coverage for all travelers. Click Here for further guidance.
3) Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination or Proof of Recovery for each traveler. Click here for further guidance.
4) Passenger’s Passport: A clear image of valid passports for all travelers.
5) Proof of relationship:: For each person requesting permission to travel, you must provide proof of the relationship. This can be a marriage certificate or a birth certificate, of the traveler as well as the patient, which verifies the relationship.
6) Patient’s ID: If the patient is a citizen of Israel, please provide a clear copy of the Israeli ID card or Israel passport. If the patient is not Israeli, please provide a clear copy of the patient’s foreign passport. If there is an issue obtaining this information, and it is urgent and time-sensitive, please call David Kushner immediately at 646-517-0222, ext 999.
7) Proof of the current condition of the patient: This must be a recent letter (within 7 days), written by a medical provider, on the official letterhead of the medical facility, detailing the condition, the name of the patient, and the sense of urgency, signed by the physician, and including the physician’s Israeli Medical License #. Please note that all information will be verified.