Re-Entry to Israel

Update for Children of Student Visa Holders Seeking To Re-Enter Israel:

Click Here to view Amudim's Legal Disclaimer and No Fee Policy

Legal Disclaimer: Due to the continuously ongoing changes, that often happen without advance warning – Amudim attempts to keep this information up to date. Amudim assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided, as changes in Israeli government policy occur frequently. Amudim also does not guarantee results and can not be held responsible for the outcome of an application request.

Amudim’s No Fee Policy: Consistent with Amudim’s mission and values, the organization maintains a strict no-fee policy. We neither charge for our myriad services nor solicit donations in exchange for results. Should anyone hear of an incident where monies were requested by Amudim personnel or affiliates in exchange for services, whether as a charge or by donation, please report the incident to us immediately by email to [email protected] We take such allegations very seriously and will swiftly and efficiently investigate and address all such reports.

updated November 17, 2021


Children under 12 months of age can accompany their parents without a permit

This update is as of November 17, 2021 and is subject to change at the discretion of the Israeli Government. This applies to those who have left Israel after Nov 1, 2021 as well. We express tremendous thanks to the Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Ministry of Health, for granting approval for children of student visa holders, stuck abroad, to enter Israel.

Unvaccinated children under 12, whose parents, and the child or children have VALID STUDENT VISAS, who need to re-enter Israel, can apply for an entry permit, as long as they meet the following requirements, and prepare the following documentation:

Eligibility Criteria:

  1. The parents and the children MUST have valid student visas IN THEIR PASSPORTS.
  2. The parents and any children 12 and older, MUST be fully vaccinated or recovered (recovered must be IN Israel).
  3. Their center of life must be Israel. (They must have lived in Israel for the past year).

Required Documentation:

  1. Copies of both parents’ passports and valid student visas.
  2. Copy of the child’s passport and valid student visa.
  3. Copy of the parents’ marriage license.
  4. Copy of the child’s birth certificate.
  5. Copy of the child’s health insurance in Israel.

If you meet the above criteria, you can apply online, at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website. Select “Other” when it asks for the reason, and enter in the box that this is for a child of parents who have valid visas. You must also select the option to attach documents. Keep in mind that the system only allows for 5 attachments, so you will need to combine some of the documents, so they can all be uploaded.

The application only needs to be submitted for the child or children, and not for the parent. It is one application per passenger.

Here is the link to submit the application:[email protected]#!requestDetails