Submitting the Request:
Once you have prepared all of the above, please email it immediately to [email protected], put in the subject line “Celebration Travel Request” or “Lone Soldier Visit Travel Request,” and please do the following:
1) Attach all documents listed above; if possible, please merge them into one multi-page PDF (It should all be in one attachment file).
2) After we have reviewed the email and attached documentation, and see that all information is accurate, we will submit the request.
1) As rules and policies keep changing rapidly, there are no guarantees – but we will try our best. The faster you gather the needed documentation – the more likely the permit will be approved and issued in time.
2) A travel permit is not needed for any passengers that are citizens of Israel and who have a valid Israeli Passport.
3) Once everything is confirmed and the travel permit is issued, we will share contact info with you for our colleagues on the ground in Israel who can assist you with any questions, concerns, or logistics from when you arrive in Israel until your departure from Israel.
4) Please note that the application must be submitted a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the departure date.
5) Please note that your stay in Israel must be based on travel plans of staying in Israel for a minimum of 2 weeks.
6) Please note that the travel permit will only be issued for documented 1st-degree relatives of the person making the celebration event (Baal Simcha), or of the Lone Soldier (spouse, child, parent, sibling, or grandparent). If there are special circumstances, please call 646-517-0222, ext 999, and discuss it with David right away.
7) We must speak to the traveler directly before making any requests. If more than one person is traveling, there needs to be only one family member we are communicating with on behalf of all travelers.
8) Once the Ishur is issued – for all flights:
For coming into Israel, including Israelis Click Here
For leaving the country, including Israelis: Click Here
The form can only be filled in within 24 hours of departure. After submitting the form, they have to wait for an approval which they will show proof of on a smartphone, or print out. They won’t be allowed to fly without this form completed correctly.
Only takes 90 sec to fill out and you get an email reply within 5 min with the approval and attached pdf.
If you have any additional questions, please email [email protected]. If this is urgent and you need immediate assistance, please call David Kushner, Amudim’s Director of Government Relations, at 646-517-0222, ext 999, 24 hours a day.