Photocopy of a passport or ID number of the first-degree relative residing in Israel
Photocopy of passports of the applicants
Proof of family connection between the applicants and a relative residing in Israel (Official documents such as birth certificate, marriage license, etc. and the document MUST have an apostille)
Isolation affidavits, click here to download – Each applicant is required to complete an affidavit form.
Proof of health insurance valid in Israel throughout the visit with a clause clearly stating coverage for COVID-19
Valid plane ticket to Israel
Certificate of recovery or vaccination certificate for all who wish to enter Israel, this applies to people of all ages – With the exception of attending a wedding, visiting a lone soldier or someone active in Sherut Leumi – in these cases, the following documents are required
In the case of a wedding event: Proof of the wedding taking place or a joint affidavit from the bride and groom signed by a notary
Photocopy of the IDF service card and/or approval of a lone soldier signed by the authorities or approval of Sherut Leumi organization for the volunteer
For a foreign parent visiting a minor child living in Israel:
Photocopy of passport of the Israeli child
The child’s birth certificate, verified with an apostille stamp
Custody agreement for the minor
Once you have all the necessary documents based n the category in which you are applying, please email them to [email protected]gov.il to submit the request
All travelers must complete the following steps prior to arriving at the airport:
All passengers must take a PCR test 72 hours prior to boarding the flight to Israel. Passengers must show the result during check-in. Passengers with no valid PCR test will be declined from boarding the flight
Fill out and print the following “traveler entry” declaration for each traveler. Click here to enter the “traveler entry” declaration page
Fill out and print the following “self-isolation” declaration for each traveler. Click here to enter the “self-isolation” declaration page
* These two declarations are different from the declaration you filled out when applying for an entry permit – the “traveler entry” and “self-isolation” declarations are required for each traveler, regardless of nationality or citizenship
* The two declarations will be required for boarding and when landing. Travelers who won’t have both declarations filled out will be delayed at the airport until completing both declarations!
• Please make sure to send in the request 2 weeks before the flight date. The department cannot process earlier requests.
• Examining each request and receiving a response takes approximately 7 business days from the date of receiving a case number by the department.
• All required documents must be attached, according to the case that applies to you, in one PDF file not exceeding 5MB. Shrinking the file size can be done using online services. (such as ilovepdf.com – recommendation only. Use at your own discretion)
• Requests and status checks can only be made through email. Questions and requests made on other platforms (such as WhatsApp) will not be addressed.
You must bring all of the above documents with you to the airport and may need to present them at any point when checking in, boarding, and/or upon arrival in Israel