- Based on experience
- Performance bonus
- Employee benefits
- Paid Time Off (Generous vacation days, sick days and holidays)
This is a dual role position, based on a grant made available which is directed towards awareness and care for the Bucharian Jewish Community.
The Case Manager will assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate through communication and available resources to promote quality and effective outcomes. The case manager will accept all cases but focus on Domestic Violence (DV), and the care of addicts in recovery.
The Case Manager will also be tasked with communal outreach to the lay leadership, clergy leadership and Bucharian based NGO’s and schools. This is for the purpose of creating awareness within the community as well as creating a culturally sensitive environment, where members of the community can feel safe reaching out for help.
- Assess the emotional, social, and environmental needs of patients/clients, their families, and caregivers
- Facilitate discussions regarding options, as they relate to complex situations
- Provide information and referrals for community resources in cooperation with the caregivers
- Assist with the transition of care and/or mental health facilities
- May coordinate medical, educational, and community-based support services
- They may perform other duties as needed and are often responsible for handling administrative tasks such as maintaining case files within our software system, and other documentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and work collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team.
- Participate in bi-weekly team meetings with all other case managers to discuss cases in order to ensure the highest quality of service and success
Answer calls from clients who are seeking help
- Listen to the client's cause for the call and assess needs and resources available to help
- Provide appropriate referrals, services, and follow up
- Engage with community leaders to bring awareness about sensitive issues to the forefront
- Engage with community organizations to host awareness events, with expert speakers
- Work with the clinical director and the marketing team to create culturally appropriate advertisements for the community.
- A Masters of Social Work, or Mental Health Program
- CASAC preferred not required
- Some experience with abuse, addictions, and mental health
- Strong work ethic
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills are required.
- Additional training will be provided
- Strong understanding of the Bucharian community and culture
- Fluent in Russian
The above list encompasses the essential functions of the job. It is not all-inclusive and employees may be asked to do different tasks from time to time. All staff are expected to perform their jobs in compliance with Agency Rules of Conduct and all legal and regulatory requirements that affect their job.
Email email@example.com if interested or to obtain additional information