- Based on experience
- Performance bonus
- Employee benefits
- Paid Time Off (Generous vacation days, sick days and holidays)
Full Time and Part Time positions available
The Case Manager will assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate through communication and available resources to promote quality and effective outcomes.
- Assess the emotional, social, and environmental needs of patients/clients, their families, and caregivers
- Conceptualize clients' clinical needs and determine level of care and modalities of treatment
- Facilitate discussions regarding options, as they relate to complex situations
- Provide information and referrals for community resources in cooperation with the caregivers
- Assist with the transition of care and/or mental health facilities
- May coordinate medical, educational, and community-based support services
- They may perform other duties as needed and are often responsible for handling administrative tasks such as maintaining case files within our software system, and other documentation.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and work with all members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team.
- Participate in bi-weekly team meetings with all other case managers to discuss cases to ensure the highest quality of service and success
- Answer calls from clients who are seeking help
- Listen to the client's cause for the call and assess needs and resources available to help
- Provide appropriate referrals, services, and follow up
- Maintain accurate and complete clinical documentation in compliance with healthcare standards and regulations
- Collaborate with community partners to ensure a comprehensive continuum of care and appropriate discharge planning
- A Master of Social Work, or Mental Health Program
- CASAC (Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) preferred, not required
- Some experience with abuse, addictions, and mental health
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Additional training will be provided
- Excellent documentation skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity with electronic health records a plus
- Familiarity with salesforce a plus
- Understanding of the unique needs of the Orthodox community a plus
The above list encompasses the essential functions of the job. It is not all-inclusive, and employees may be asked to do different tasks sometimes. All staff are expected to perform their jobs in compliance with the Agency Rules of Conduct and all legal and regulatory requirements that affect their job.
Please send your resume and a thoughtful cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amudim is a distinguished 501(c)3 organization established in 2014. The organization, which has offices dispersed throughout the United States and an additional sister office in Israel, seeks to offer compassionate and expert support to individuals and families struggling during times of crisis. With a devoted staff of over 30 professionals, Amudim works diligently to address every facet of a client’s life, even after their initial moment of acute crisis has passed. As a pioneering agency in the realm of crisis intervention, Amudim is at the forefront of addressing issues such as sexual and domestic abuse, addiction, and mental health with unparalleled expertise.