PRE-FLIGHT TRAVELER ENTRY DECLARATION FORM
Pre-flight Traveler Entry Declaration Form
All travelers, regardless of age, nationality, or citizenship, must fill out this form!
Watch our video tutorial by clicking the box below, and read our step by step instructions on how to properly fill out the entry declaration form.
On bottom of page click “Okay. Let’s start.”
Select your travel option
Click the first box that says “By Air”
- Type your name as it appears on your valid passport that you are traveling with. Middle name/initials are not required.
- Are you a citizen or permanent resident of Israel?
- This field automatically says yes.
- If you are an Israeli citizen keep it as “Yes.”
- If you are not an Israeli citizen, click the button to switch it to “No.”
- If you are Israeli the next question will ask you for Your ID Number: This refers to your Mispar Zehut which can be found on either your Israeli passport or your Teudat Zehut
- Passport Number:
- Israeli Citizens: Enter your Israeli passport number.
- All other travelers: Enter the passport number of the foreign passport you will be using to travel
- Enter the name of the country your passport was issued by – i,e, United States of America
- Date of Birth:
- This must be entered as day, month, year (opposite style of the typical American date structure) Example:. May 1st 2021 would be 01/05/2021
- Country code for mobile phone number:
- Type in the name of the country in which that phone number is registered from – i.e. United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, etc…
- Mobile Phone Number:
- Enter the 10 digit number starting with area code. Do not use spaces or characters.
- Example: 9175551212
- Landline phone:
- This is not required
- Email address:
- Make sure to spell this correctly, as this email address is where all approvals and communications, and required documents will be sent to.
- Emergency Contact:
This is only for those who are not Israeli Citizens.
- Fill in the first name, last name and phone number of an emergency contact of your choosing.
- At bottom of page click “Confirm and Continue”
Page 4: Itinerary
- Point of Entry:
- This will automatically say Ben Gurion Airport – do not change.
- Enter the name of the airline you will be using. i.e. El Al, United, etc…..
- Flight Number:
- On your flight reservation it will state your flight number to Israel
- This is not your reservation or confirmation number – i.e. 008 , 90, 232, etc….
- Country you depart from:
- Enter the original destination you are traveling from – if you have a layover, this will be the 1st country you depart from and not the country the layover takes place in
- We strongly advise to only take direct/nonstop flights
- Date of Departure:
- Enter the date your flight is scheduled to take off.
- If you have a layover, this refers to your first flight.
- Note: sometimes late night flights are scheduled after midnight which is the next day
- Date of Arrival in Israel:
- Enter the date you land in Israel.
- Note: This is often the day after you departed.
- Expected Time of Arrival in Israel:
- This information is found on your flight itinerary.
- Note – You must enter this time in military time. I.E. 5:00 PM IS 17:00
- Transit to Israel:
- This is automatically left blank.
- If you have a direct flight (recommended) do not click the box and simply move on.
- If you do have a connecting flight, and your layover is scheduled to be for more than 12 hours, click the box and fill out the flight information asked.
- Have you visited other places in the last 14 days:
- This question refers to other countries (not cities or states in the country you are departing from).
- This box is automatically empty – do not click this box if it does not apply to you
- At the bottom of the page, click “confirm and continue”
Page 5: Health Declaration
Please read this section carefully before filling out the form.
There are 3 options to choose from, they are:
- Vaccinated/Recovered in Israel
- Vaccinated/Recovered Outside Israel
We strongly recommend that all travelers, regardless of age, citizenship, vaccination status or recovery status, choose Option 3: “Other”
- Scroll down and read all the decorations.
- Check all of the 2 or 3 boxes that reference the “Insurance Approval”, “I am aware…” and “Confirm the Declaration”
- For some reason, some people see 2 boxes, and some see 3 – check all of them.
- Click “Confirm and Continue”
Page 6: Overview & additional travelers
- If you are traveling alone:
- Please proceed to step 4.
- You may click “Passenger information overview” to view and/or edit the all the previous information you filled in.
- If you are traveling with other members of your immediate family:
- Click “add traveler” and repeat some (not all) of the previous steps listed above that are unique to the additional travelers.
- Once you have added all travelers, and have confirmed your information is accurate, Scroll to the bottom of the page and Click “Confirm and Continue”
You have now completed and submitted this mandatory traveler entry declaration form
You should receive an email within 15 minutes with your clearance to board the flight. That email will come from email@example.com – If you do not receive that email within 30 minutes, please check your spam/junk mail folders. If after 1 hour that email has not yet arrived – please fill out the form again.
Attached to that email should an attachment called “incoming statement.”
Click here to see a sample of what the Incoming Statement Document looks like.
This approval document/documents must be brought with you to the airport and presented during check in – along with all other required documentation that is needed to be brought to the airport. Click here for further details.