If possible, please merge all the below items as a 1 multi-page pdf file.
1) Passenger’s Passport: A clear image of valid passports for all travelers.
2) Proof of travel, such as a booked plane ticket or confirmed travel itinerary. Your stay must be longer than the required 14 day quarantine period.
3) Applicant’s Declaration form: you will need one form filled out for each passenger. Click here to get the form.
4) Admission request form: you will need one form filled out for each passenger. Click here to get the form.
5) Proof of the condition of the patient: This must be a letter, written by a medical provider, on the official letterhead of the medical facility, detailing the condition, the name of the patient, and the sense of urgency, signed by the physician, and including the physician’s Israeli Medical License #. Please note that all information will be verified.
6) Patient’s ID: If the patient is a citizen of Israel, please provide a clear copy of the Israeli ID card or Israel passport. If you can not locate it, please provide the Teudat Zahut # (Israeli Identification #). If the patient is not Israeli, please provide a clear copy of the patient’s foreign passport. If there is an issue obtaining this information, and it is urgent and time-sensitive, please call David Kushner immediately at 646-517-0222, ext 999.
7) Proof of relationship:: For each person requesting permission to travel, you must provide proof of the relationship. This can be a marriage certificate or a birth certificate, of the traveler as well as the patient, which verifies the relationship. If the patient is a grandchild and the grandparents want to travel, we will need the child’s birth certificate and the birth certificate of the child’s parent whose parents (grandparents) are seeking permission to travel.
8) Health insurance COVID-19 Specific: Health insurance showing coverage for COVID 19.