CORONAVIRUS TRAVEL – Proof of Vaccination / Recovery Guidance

Coronavirus TRAVEL Useful Links and Important Notes

UPDATED May 10, 2021
For a general overview of all travelers, including Israeli citizens and foreign nationals Click Here
For a detailed overview of specific situations and appropriate links Click Here

Current Student Visa Holders: Anybody with a valid student visa that is traveling directly from either the USA or England no longer needs an Entry Permit / Ishur – (ELAL Flights are strongly recommended by the Interior Ministry)

New Students or Current students who are newly married or with new baby: 
Please click here for further details

Apostille: An apostille is no longer required to accompany any proof of relationship documents.

Changes: There are ongoing policy changes happening rapidly and without advance warning, we will keep updating this page as frequently as we can. 

Contact Information:

Email:  [email protected]

If this is urgent and you need immediate assistance, please call David Kushner, Amudim’s Director of Government Relations
Phone: 646-517-0222 ext 999, 24 hours a day.

1 – Proof of Vaccination  – Must be 2 weeks post full vaccination or

2 – Proof of Recovery 
* either a positive covid test followed by a negative covid test *does not matter how long ago or how much time between the tests,
* or a formal letter on official letterhead of hospital or medical center signed by a Dr., attesting that the traveler had covid and is now considered recovered from Covid-19
(Antibody testing is not accepted as proof at this time for the purpose of applying for an entry permit)